Associate Director Statistical Programming
- Experience Level
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with one of the worlds leading CROs in the recruitment of an Associate Director Statistical Programming as they embark on an exciting new era of Data Science in the world of healthcare and drug discovery.
Supported by cutting edge technology and a management team of industry recognised experts this organisation gives you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry by leading a team of approximately 10 Senior Managers assigned across the UK and Europe as lead for the companies core team on multiple global studies across phases I - IV.
Oversight and line management experience are essential with this role as you will assist in directing the Statistical Programming department in the development of policies, procedures, and standards in support of project team efforts.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Manage staff in accordance with organisation’s policies and applicable regulations.
- Ensure the high quality and timeliness of deliverables from the Stat Programming department
- Participate in project meetings
- Coordinate and participate in process improvements
- May serve as Lead on major projects
- Develop, recommend, and implement standard procedures, measures of performance, and training programs
- Degree in computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience
- Statistical programming in SAS within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries
- Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Ability to lead teams and projects and capable of managing at a group level
- Line management experience essential
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.