Global Clinical Project Manager- Paris
- Experience Level
One of our partners who we have been working with for the last 2 years, are seeking a Global Clinical Project manager with minimum 2 years experience and 4 years experience working in Clinical Research.
The position became available as our CRO partner gained new studies and means they needed to increase their study team.
The Clinical Project Manager will be responsible to manage various clinical complex studies, budget and contract negotiation, managing the study teams and mentoring and training team members.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions the role will start off fully home-based but once it is safe to do so, the role will be a mix of home-based and office-based working or fully homebased, the office is located in Paris so candidates in Paris and its surrounding area are preferred.
- Managing complex multi-national studies
- Managing budget and contract negotiations, managing timelines, quality checking, liaising with the sponsors
- Leading and managing a study team
- Training and mentors other team members
- Participate in bid-defense meeting, leading kick-off sponsor meetings
- Minimum of 2 years Clinical Project Management
- Minimum of 4 year Clinical Research experience
- The ideal candidate will have global PM experience
- Preferred previous or current experience working for a CRO or sponsor
- Ideally experience in either oncology, rare diseases, haematology or IBD
- University degree in life science or similar
- You must be fluent in English and French