Technical Team Lead- Medical Device
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A thriving device Organisation is seeking an exemplary Core Team Lead to provide leadership across its drug delivery portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing oversight and leadership across cross-functional teams in drug delivery Projects within R&D
- Acting as a technical leader and subject matter expert across the projects
- Leading and managing multiple medical device development projects and ensuring all timescales and budgets are met
- Building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships with relevant internal and external partner groups
You will bring to the role:
- Extensive project leadership in the Pharmaceutical Development and/or Medical Device industry
- Solid understanding and experience in leading both complex and technical cross-functional teams
- Highly experienced in stakeholder management both internally and externally, at all levels
- A strong technical background within Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices in R&D.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- The opportunity to work with an evolving company who invest heavily in their employees, providing multiple routes of career development.
- Receive a competitive salary and remuneration package
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Tash for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Tash at +44 1273 059657 or Tash.Islam@hayburysearch.com
Tash is an Executive Search Consultant at Haybury covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.