Business System Analyst Master Data Integration – 897238 UR
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, committed into delivering products on the market over the next 5 years, is looking a Business System Analyst for a 12 months contract based in Basel area.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical company planning and managing IT systems and experience in SAP Cloud Platform Integration , web services technologies, and SaaS.
- Assessment of user needs through close cooperation with business functions to provide support and proactive service, including analysis of opportunities in accordance with the IT strategy and architecture.
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technology to support business objectives.
- Focal point to communicate system related problems in collaboration with IT teams and software vendor on changes, fixes and updates.
- Ongoing troubleshooting, user support, and maintenance of the systems to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Management of the system release process including vendor management, coordination of validation activities with development and execution of testing.
- Configuration of development on new system functionalities based on user requirements.
- Development of training documentation and eLearning modules and coordination and provision of end user training.
- Creation of system, related QS documentation (SOPs,WISs, etc) in compliance with relevant policies and standards.
- Guarantee compliance to CSV requirements (when applicable), IT Policies and Standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- Minimum of University degree – (Computer Science, Information Systems, preferred).
- 5 years of professional experience with preferably 4 years in the pharmaceutical industry.
- At least 3 or more years’ experience in business area in planning and managing IT systems.
- Experience in providing end user training.
- Experience in working with SAP Cloud Platform Integration and SAP S/4Hana Cloud Essential Edition.
- Great understanding and working experience with different web services technologies and SAP cloud technologies.
- Experience in managing software as a service (SaaS).
- Fluency in a general-purpose programming language (Python, Java, or others).
- Experience in working with S/4HANA data model in the areas of Finance, Supply Chain, Distribution and Quality (former modules: SD/MM/QM/FICO).
- Experience in working with SAP IBP data model.
- Several years of project experience in the implementation of at least one of the SAP modules SD, MM, QM, FICO or IBP.
- Experience in Data Warehouse management, SQL, Query building and Analytical tool handling.
- Experience in SAP Analytics Cloud and/or SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is an asset.
- A strong knowledge of data storage and data integration technologies: different databases, SQL, JSON, XML, CSV and RESTful APIs. Knowledge of an ETL tools.
- A good understanding of general enterprise architecture data architecture and master data management principles.
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.