International (Senior) Manager - Marketing Strategy
- Experience Level
During a period of significant growth, an incredible new opportunity has arisen with one of the world’s pioneers in the pharmaceutical industry as an International (Senior) Manager - Marketing Strategy, within their rapidly advancing CNS portfolio, in which a number of innovative compounds in Major Depressive Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder in the pipeline.
You will hold a highly visible role in the collaborative effort to revolutionise the lives of patients suffering from these disorders. Leading the global brand strategy from early clinical development through to launch, you will work closely with senior stakeholders including executive as well as regional affiliates to drive this high-potential therapy area towards and beyond its objectives.
- Drive the innovation of end-to-end omnichannel marketing strategies including novel digital tools with the patient at the epicentre of your approach to achieve the ultimate objective of advancing product awareness and brand loyalty
- Extrapolate key market data based on engagement patterns, behavioural insights, and customer/competitor activity, utilising the information to guide operational metrics and influence an analytics-based global marketing strategy
- Navigate with autonomy commercial leadership activities according to closely to the overarching therapeutic area strategy
- Collaborate with executive board members and put up a robust case for an exemplary strategic plan using comprehensive insight
- Shore up the local affiliate marketing strategy when necessary as informed by global protocol
- Champion the brand of empowerment, collaboration and empathy ensuring its reinforcement both internally within the team through to external stakeholders
- Master’s Degree in Science or related field and/or MBA
- Extensive expertise within the pharmaceutical industry in the realm of brand marketing and pipeline strategy
- Longstanding experience within CNS, Speciality Care or Rare Disease
- Executive leadership skills with the ability to deliver solutions during pressing situations and the ability to support and collaborate with more refined markets
- Strong experience with early pipeline development in marketing at a regional level or above is essential
- Demonstrable propensity within omnichannel marketing systems alongside market research and forecasting approaches
- Multi-cultural understanding and experience working with colleagues and stakeholders situated in various geographic locations
- The opportunity to work within a truly innovative, global pharmaceutical organisation with substantial exposure to senior leadership and opportunities to advance your professional growth
- Competitive remuneration package with lucrative bonus scheme
- Excellent relocation package for you and your family
If you have the required skills, experience and ambition to take on this opportunity, please contact Jessica for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Jessica at +44 1273 727 930 / +49 30 31196519 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica is a Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.