In House Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA and our employees have won numerous awards and accolades in the CRO industry and 2020 hasn’t been any different with gold winners in the Project Manager and Clinical Research Team of the Year at the Pharma Times awards!
We have won multiple awards across Europe, The America’s and Asia Pacific including BioPharma Asia/Phar-East Best CRO, Pharma Times Clinical Company of The Year and special recognition at the Vaccine Industry Excellent Awards.
As an In-house Clinical Research Associate you will be working closely with the wider project team to support the management of investigative sites and ensure that all sites adhere to the requirements and regulations governing Clinical Research. You will receive comprehensive training which will enable you to learn, before moving to work on your own studies with continuing support, training and mentorship.
You will have the opportunity to work on clinical studies at different stages of the project lifecycle and gain a variety of therapeutic experience. The In-house Clinical Research Associate supports with feasibility, study start-up, assisting sites during maintenance and closing out sites.
Key responsibilities in this position include:
• Working within the framework of the study protocol, to assist with the preparation and organisation of investigator and study site materials both at a local and international level.
• Working closely with Clinical Team Managers, Start-Up Leads and Clinical Research Associates.
• Working with the wider PRA project team including Regulatory, Contracts and Project Management.
• Performing investigative site recruitment and evaluation.
• Essential document collection, review and maintenance.
• In-house site management activities and ensuring that all study files and documents are current and complete.
Self-motivated, tenacious and quality focused.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position we are seeking:
• A life sciences graduate who is keen to begin or develop your career within Clinical Research. We are also keen to review applications from experienced administrators who are interested in working within the Clinical Research industry and clinical site staff looking to work for a CRO.
• Exceptional inter-personal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise and multi task.
• The ability to learn new tasks and processes quickly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Competent with MS Office applications.
• Fluency in English is required.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for In House Clinical Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly