Supply Chain Coordinator
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Proclinical has partnered with a is a specialist pharmaceutical company that researches, develops and manufactures new therapeutic products for the most serious of diseases. Due regulatory approval they are current expanding their Operations team in Sydney to support the business growth at their state of the art GMP facility in Sydney.
About the role
The position of Supply Chain Coordinator is a new role within the business and is focused on managing the global supply chain. Key areas of responsibility are;
- Co-ordinate shipments: - prepare shipping documentation and liaise with freight, customs and import broker
- Co-ordinate the release of the product with Quality department ensuring delivery of product to end-user.
- Develop and implement efficient and cost-effective shipping procedures for domestic and global markets
- Perform investigation and root cause analysis for discrepancies or incidents during shipment, communicating corrective actions with suppliers and internal corrective actions/change control
- Manage inventory control systems through ERP system (Navision).
- Purchase raw/packaging/ancillary materials, artwork as well as identify vendors and complete supplier approval/assessments
- Supervise the day to day activities of warehouse personnel x2
This is a fulltime role however flexibility with start and finish time is available
Benefits and perks
On offer is the opportunity to be able to make a mark a niche pharmaceutical manufacturing business, by developing their Supply Chain Department and strategy; while working in a friendly and supportive working environment.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the below experience, knowledge and skillset;
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and associated validation principles
- Good knowledge and experience in project management including management of timeline, risk, quality and budget.
- Strong interpersonal communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with the ability to respond swiftly to changing circumstances and business priorities.
More searches like this
- Finance / Administration $70,000 to $79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Sydney
- Purchasing & Procurement $70,000 to $79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Sydney
- Operations $70,000 to $79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Sydney
- Logistics $70,000 to $79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Sydney
- Supply Chain Management $70,000 to $79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Sydney