VP Clinical Operations
- Experience Level
Title: VP Clinical Operations
Location: Home-Based (UK)
Salary: Competitive Package
For one of Planet Pharma’s growing clients, an exciting opportunity to join a leading, innovative, and global organisation who specialist in Neurology and provide data management and advanced analytics to clients within the pharmaceutical industry. We are urgently looking for a VP Clinical Operations to join on a permanent basis.
- The VP Clinical Operations will provide operational leadership and management of the Clinical Programme Management team ensuring resource is available and fit for purpose in delivering the departments goals.
- You will collaborate with other functional groups within the company to support milestone achievement and to ensure that Sponsor feedback is communicated and conveyed to other functional groups and action is initiated to address.
- Line management of the leaders for the functions and departments within Clinical Project Management and work with them to develop all staff within the function.
- Experience in a Clinical Project Management role with preference for developing operational strategies. This should Include a proven track record of hands-on project management of operational and technical across the EMEA or Globally.
- Extensive line management experience
- Strong financial management experience with a good experience of setting and managing departmental budgets and forecasts
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631