Project Manager - Viral Vectors & Vaccines
- Experience Level
I am currently collaborating with a rapidly expanding international biotech company that specialises within vaccines. They focuses on accelerating the transition of biopharmaceutical product candidates from discovery to the clinic with improved success and lower cost.
- Has a key role in viral vaccine process development programs
- He/she is responsible for writing project proposals and for implementing those in the organization
- Point of contact for clients and responsible for managing the project within
- Interpriting client’s question and collaborates with the Subject Matter Experts to translate this into a project proposal that are scientifically and financially sound, with timelines that are agreed between clients.
- Working and development projects in collaboration with non-for-profit organizations such as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Education & Experience:
- A Ph.D. or Master degree in Life Sciences (e.g. pharmacy, biology, medical);
- At least five years of relevant biological drug development experience, preferably in viral vaccines;
- Several years of successful project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage;
- Outstanding command of the English language.
Get in touch
If you are interested, get in touch with me ASAP, interviwes will conducted within the coming weeks
- Julian Bahrami
- Scientific Recruitment Consultant