Associate Director of Clinical Operations (New York) - USA
- Experience Level
Role: Associate Director Clinical Operations (Small Growing Company - New York)
Location: Office Based - New York
My client, a small established global company are looking for an Associate Director Clinical Operations to join their team. They are located across the EU and USA and going to expand their office in the New York Area. This particular client focus on helping to cure and challenge global unmet needs. After recent successes we have had in Europe with their team earlier in the year in the US - we are now looking for an Associate Director Clinical Operations in the USA to join their team.
This is a chance to be part of a pivotal plan of the company's growth for this year. There is a clear chain of command reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations. They want to develop and establish a strong team to build on their 20+ Years worth of success globally.
What makes this client stand out over your current role is that it is an opportunity to work on the ground level with this company. This is an opportunity to work in the most desired and attractive area where there is no red tape and you can share all your experience, thus allowing to put your own stamp on the development of the clinical trials.
Role expectations and Requirements:
- 1+ Years as an Associate Director preferred
- Must have line management experience
- Experience looking after CTMs / CPMs or CRAs
- Clinical Operations Background
- Experience in CRO or pharma / biotech
- No therapeutic experience essential
- Experience of working in different environments, both small and large teams (Hands-On)
- Passion in driving clinical trials forward and working in this space
If you think you have matched the required skill set of the expectations and requirements above then do not hesitate to apply. This is the chance to really join and get yourself in with a global company and grow with a organization that has ambitious and solid plans for growth in 2019.
If you are tired of being in a larger organization or not feeling fulfilled in your current role then do NOT miss out!
In order to apply, please contact Connor Grant at 646 415 8221 or drop me an email CGrant@barringtonjames.com
**Interviews are STARTING ASAP**
Job Type: Full-time
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United States
- Clinical Operations Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United States
- Clinical Study Manager Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United States
- Project Management Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United States