Contracts Lead - based anywhere in Europe
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA and our employees have won numerous awards and accolades in the CRO industry and 2020 hasn’t been any different with gold winners in the Project Manager and Clinical Research Team of the Year at the Pharma Times awards!
We have won multiple awards across Europe, The America’s and Asia Pacific including BioPharma Asia/Phar-East Best CRO, Pharma Times Clinical Company of The Year and special recognition at the Vaccine Industry Excellent Awards.
As a Contracts Associate Lead you will be working as part of an international team of attorneys and contract professionals responsible for the drafting, negotiating and processing of agreements with clinical sites. As Contract Associate Lead you will:
- Serve as the study-specific point of contact with the PRA project team and sponsor’s legal team on contract and budget matters.
- On a project basis, set the parameters for and lead the progress of the contracts process across a region of countries, coordinating the work of Contracts Associates.
- Serve as point of escalation for sites that are unresponsive or slow to negotiate and use your industry knowledge to expedite the process.
- Monitor and assist with the delivery of all study CTAs to achieve outputs according to delivery timelines and standards detailed with Sponsor.
- Provide substantive guidance, monitoring, and support regarding CTA deliverables, including undertaking activities identified in the Governance Plan.
Engaging, motivating and you lead by example.
The contracting activity supported by this team is fast-paced, with short deadlines and quick turnaround times. Therefore, you must be capable of managing their workload and priorities to meet business requirements in a timely manner. Experience in the CRO or pharmaceutical industry is essential.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Administrator £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Finance / Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Contracts / Proposals £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe