Senior Consultant with Life Science / Pharmaceutical experience
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a global management consultancy who are expanding due to rapid growth.
They are recruiting for an experienced Life Science consultant to join their UK team.
Their approach is effective as they work collaboratively on delivering value to their customers.
The team pride themselves on being able to solve complex customer challenges, improve operational efficiency and transform how they go-to-market.
Due to continued growth within the Life Science & Pharmaceutical client base, our client is expanding their Strategy Consulting team.
The consultant role is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious team player.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in Management Consulting (or combined with industry experience) in the Life Science vertical.
You will be exposed to top tier clients across a variety of projects around the customer, marketing & sales, technology & transformation.
Providing the end to end process; analysis, design, strategy and implementation.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Development and design of new ideas and solutions, such as customer-focused end-to-end digitization approaches
- Management-appropriate processing of analysis results
- Assist & lead delivery of client projects, including completing / managing secondary analysis, wide-ranging interviews with relevant key opinion leaders and developing the final commercial insight and recommendations for the client
- Perform client facing roles - in presentations, workshops, review meetings
- As part of the management team, support the development and implementation of company strategy (e.g. optimise internal project processes, continuously improve business development, shape team development and company culture)
What the client can offer you;
- A Dynamic high-performance workplace and culture, who boast a collaborative, entrepreneurial and team focused environment
- The exposure to industry specialist
- High levels of autonomy and ownership on projects and clients
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme and career progression mapped out from the start
- Exciting clients, project exposure and transformations projects