Senior Statistical Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are currently looking for technically skilled and experienced Sr. Statistical Programmers to support a client's programming activities within their Full Development projects.
How you will contribute:
- Work together with our customer's statistical and programming teams on projects
- Provide hands-on contributions to customer's statistical programming activities on their trials and projects in drug development
- Lead and oversee customer's trial activities including oversight of other CROs' deliverables
- Contribute to activities like ADaM conversion and pooling, ISS/ISE, safety update reports, adhoc and publication deliverables etc.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of own deliverables as well as good planning and management of team deliverables
- Communicate effectively with the related stakeholders
- Contribute to technical or other initiatives, mentor new joiners or more junior programmers, give presentations in internal team meetings etc. as appropriate
What you offer:
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Life Sciences, Computer Sciences or similar field. Master's level preferred
- 5 or more years of statistical programming working with clinical trial data in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- Strong proficiency in SAS applied to clinical trial and project data
- Strong team player who also has experience in leading a team effort
- Knowledge of CDISC, in particular ADaM and reporting standards
- Proactive approach and independent learning capabilities, with contextual understanding beyond being "spoon-fed" instructions
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with project-level deliverables (ISS/ISE, submission, safety reports etc.) and adhoc work is a plus
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a globally dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners.
Meaningful Work, Collaborative Culture, Stimulating Challenges
- Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
- In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package, annual bonus incentive, promote work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
- Work with respected experts and thought leaders in the fields of biostatistics and statistical programming.