Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Proclinical has partnered with top tier Contract Research Organisation in search for an experienced and talented CRA. This organisation has all the tools and dedicates its resources to finding effective cures. If you're looking to contribute to the growth of medicine then this might be the role for you.
- Effective time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, conflict management, problem solving skills
- Able to work highly independently across multiple protocols, sites and therapy areas.
- High sense of accountability / urgency. Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a changing environment.
- Works effectively in a matrix multicultural environment. Ability to establish and maintain culturally sensitive working relationships.
- Demonstrates commitment to Customer focus.
- Works with high quality and compliance mind-set
Skills and Requirements
- B.A./B.S. with strong emphasis in science and/or biology
- 2 years of direct site management (monitoring) experience in a bio/pharma/CRO for Oncology protocols.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.