Global Medical Director Phase I-III Oncology Nuclear Medicine
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am collaborating with a global biopharmaceutical company specialised in developing novel treatments for a variety of solid tumour types.
Utilising a novel precision oncology approach, we are seeking a clinical development director with expertise in Nuclear Medicine to lead the Clinical Development activities across Phase I-III.
If you are a Nuclear Medicine physician with a passion for drug development, please read further to learn more.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide medical expertise at the global level across the entire scope of the drug development process
- Develop and deliver expert training programs
- Represent the clinical development team within Legal, Medical affairs and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop business relationships with potential clients and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Collaborating with Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Oversee strategic clinical trial progression across a variety of tumour sub-types and therapy areas.
- Autonomy within a cross-functional collaborative team environment
- Medical degree (MD, MBBS or equivalent)
- Clinical expertise in Nuclear medicine
- Experience in solid tumour oncology eg. Sarcomas, Gliomas, Neuroendocrine tumours
- Experienced designing and implementing Phase I-III clinical studies
- Passion for Precision Oncology and novel therapies
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Pension program
- Flexible remote working
- Family company culture
- Visibility and autonomy
To learn more, reach out via the contact details below for an honest and confidential discussion.
Adam J. Bloomfield
Senior Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Recruitment Consultant
Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com