Clinical Global Project Manager - Italy
- Experience Level
Upsilon Global are working with a international partner a mid-size CRO who, we have been working with for the last 2 years on a number of projects to continue to grow their clinical operations team.
The CRO has over 20 years experience in Clinical Research and is present in over 50 locations worldwide.
The CRO works in a number of therapeutic areas such as: Oncology, CNS, Gastroenterology and Rare diseases.
Our partner is seeking a Global Project Manager to join their team in Italy in a homebased position.
Below are the tasks of activities that you would be involved in
- Management of complex, global, multi-center clinical research projects in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Delivery of clinical research projects on time, within budget and in accordance with high quality standards
- Leading and managing multi-functional project teams
- Training, mentoring and coaching team members
- Being the primary point of contact to client on all project matters
- Attending bid defense meetings, participating in development of proposals and client presentations
Skills and Experience:
- 4 years Clinical Research experience
- 2 years global clinical project manager
- Experience in oncology, and/or MS, IBD, hemophilia, other rare disease, infectious diseases
- Experience in working with a CRO or Sponsor
- University Degree in life Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Italian