Clinical Trials Regulatory Specialist (Maintenance Analyst)
- Experience Level
- Entry level
As a Clinical Trials Regulatory Specialist you will coordinate clinical trials regulatory maintenance process on assigned studies and contact related teams to ensure that process goes smoothly and within expected timelines.
Personally you have advanced level of English, able to maintain effective cross-cultural communication and influence others in order to get things done.
Your main responsibilities as a Clinical Trials Regulatory Specialist will be:
- To assist project teams in preparation, handling and archiving of revised clinical study documents at study conduct stage.
- Review documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy.
- Interact with local teams in different countries on completion of regulatory and administrative tasks in their countries.
- Support in administrative tasks related to meeting coordination, completion of relevant clinical trial systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information.
- Interacting with internal and external clients.
Skills and experience important for the role:
- 1+ years of experience in complex fast paced matrix environment at international company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including excellent command of English language
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Confident PC User, including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work on flexible working schedule, including evening shifts in case of a need
- Life Science background and / or previous experience in clinical trials are not a must but will be strong advantage
of other combination of skills and experience that will ensure your success at that role.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.