Key Account Manager Oncology
- Experience Level
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Key Account Manager (Oncology) in South London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and distinguished pharmaceutical organisation. You will be expected to oversee the promotion of licensed Oncology products in the assigned territory.
- Ensure all activities and plans are executed in alignment with X's high ethics and compliance standards and all applicable local legal requirements and regulations.
- Drive sales of X Oncology brands by effectively communicating the value and the appropriate use of the product).
- Promote and detail the value of Oncology products to target HCPs, including but not limited to hospital physicians, nurses, pharmacists, local payors where applicable and any other relevant stakeholders with an impact on the prescribing of Oncology licenced medications.
- Manage and develop all relevant accounts/customers in the territory, targeting and accessing customers in line with company strategy and individual customer needs.
- Develop and execute robust account plans for the territory in collaboration with Cross Functional colleagues.
- Build and maintain productive, professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure the successful promotion of both licensed Oncology therapies.
- Work collaboratively with all functions to ensure successful launches and/or ongoing promotion of Oncology products.
- Develop and deliver speaker meetings to maximise account opportunities or overcome barriers to achieve successful account performance.
- Provide clear and timely feedback to Line Manager and Cross Functional colleagues regarding outcomes of discussions and ongoing market developments.
- Accurately plan and spend a budget for events, meetings and other appropriate costs in the territory utilising available resources to deliver activities that drive return on investment and high impact.
Skills and Requirements
- University degree preferably in life sciences (Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry, etc.).
- Minimum of 4 years as a therapeutic specialist / sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry, including 2+ years in an oncology hospital sales role.
- Proven promotional skills leading to consistent sales success.
- Expertise in using modern information technology.
- Experience with product launches in the hospital specialty care market (preferably in oncology)
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in written communications
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.