Site activation Specialist - Study Start Up Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Entry level
PRA and our employees have won numerous awards and accolades in the CRO industry and 2020 hasn’t been any different with gold winners in the Project Manager and Clinical Research Team of the Year at the Pharma Times awards!
We have won multiple awards across Europe, The America’s and Asia Pacific including BioPharma Asia/Phar-East Best CRO, Pharma Times Clinical Company of The Year and special recognition at the Vaccine Industry Excellent Awards.
As a key member of the Study Start-Up team, your principal job responsibilities will be as follows:
- Interact successfully with both internal and external customers
- Exhibit good decision making skills, utilizing all available resources to determine positive outcomes
- Communicate with investigative sites and internal team members to predict timelines for site activation and ensure all activation requirements are met
- Collect and review essential regulatory documents needed for site activation
- Identify and escalate issues before they become critical
- Adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organization
- Update systems in a timely and accurate way
- Be highly organized in an environment with shifting priorities
- Analyze data and metrics relating to the site activation pathway
- Learn and utilize various reporting tools
Innovative, forward-thinking and delivery focused.
You are flexible, efficient, proactive, and highly motivated. You are able to create and re-set priorities in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing your attention to detail. You work well within a team, both in a leadership role and as a contributor. You are a confident communicator, don’t take no for an answer, love a challenge, and can independently create solutions to complex issues. The idea of improving the lives of others by using your strategic and interpersonal skills excites you. Despite a demanding day or difficult discussion, you are able to walk away with your positive attitude intact.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Study Start-up experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree, health related preferred OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- Experience with PC Windows, word processing and electronic spreadsheets
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English required
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and we enable this success through consistent training, development and support.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com