- Experience Level
- Entry level
This leading Medical Communications agency , part of a global group of agencies developing innovative communication solutions, is seeking a talented Medical Editor to be based in central London with remote working facility available.
You will be responsible for copy-editing a wide range of scientific documents and materials for use in the medical communications projects they deliver for their pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device clients.
• High-quality medical/scientific copy-editing skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
• Ability to deliver requested copy-editing services on time and on budget
• Medical/scientific background
• Ability to manage freelance copy editors
- Work with an impressive range of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
- Many opportunities for growth and career development. 10-15% annual bonus.
- On-going training and development
- Offices in Amsterdam, London & New York