Part-time Project Coordinator - Administrative
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Responsible for administrative support for manufacturer and client rebate audits, as well as pharma outcomes planning. This position supports the audit teams who represent UBC in contracted pharmaceutical manufacturer and client-initiated rebate audits of UBC rebate programs.
In addition, this position will support administrative functions related to the planning and execution of the UBC Pharma Outcomes Conference and other projects that may be assigned.
Specific job duties:
- Provide administrative support for manufacturer and client rebate audits responsibility for:
a) Research confidential UBC records and respond to auditor’s queries.
b) Research audit findings by engaging internal business partners.
c) Maintain in depth knowledge of UBC systems to provide detail regarding claims, utilization management and benefit designs of UBC’s clients.
- Provide updates to UBC’s Pharma Strategies and Solutions team on status of manufacturer and client audits.
- Works directly with legal to finalize confidentiality agreements with auditors and coordinate any other legal matters that may arise.
- Facilitates cross-functional meetings when necessary to investigate and resolve issues.
- Pharma Outcomes Planning.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 – 6 years of work experience
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience working with cross functional departments to research and resolve issues using innovative solutions
- Ability to work without immediate direction or supervision and rely on independent judgement
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
- Focus on quality and service
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a dynamic workload
- Well organized with strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a dynamic workload, well organized
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical
- May include travel to other UBC locations.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting