Customer Service Executive
- Experience Level
- Entry level
If you’re an experienced Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical Customer Service Executive who is passionate about providing the best possible service and open to hearing about opportunity with a truly unique company then I would love to share it with you.
Our client, a niche global speciality pharmaceutical business, are expanding their Customer Services team due to significant and sustained growth.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be involved in the development and maintaining client relations, consistently delivering a high level of engagement and helping to improve systems, processes and customer experiences.
This role would be suitable for someone who has well-honed experience of B2B relations. You’ll be confident yet humble, well organised, a strong attention to detail and exemplary written and verbal skills.
This is not a “pushy” sales role, so it would be best suited to candidates who have previous experience managing and developing relationships.
The team you’d be joining would be incredibly supportive of your professional development. They take a great deal of pride in the services they offer and thrive off being the best in their field. This role will offer you the chance to truly expand your experience and knowledge in a tight knit environment, being recognised as key contribute rather than a small cog, in a big wheel.
This is a diverse and genuinely exciting business that can help you explore various avenues of career development within the Pharmaceutical world. You will be welcomed with a warm, hands-on supportive approach, offering you a long-term career investment.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have proven experience in commercial life science Customer Service Experience
- Well-honed and demonstrable skills in presenting to an B2B audience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a role aligned to the required specifications
- Ability to perform to KPI’s and SLA’s, successfully meeting and exceeding expectations
- If you speak French or German, this would be highly beneficial
I’m afraid we will be unable to progress applications from those who do not have the right to work and reside in the UK.
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the relevant criteria, please click to apply or contact Lorna on +44(0)1892 507141 or Lorna@bluepelican.com
More searches like this
- Finance / Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Customer Services £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Sales / Commercial £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Account Management £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Berkshire