Clinical Trial Associate
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop lifesaving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too. Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As a CTA, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognizes merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
Working fully embedded within the local clinical team at our client’s offices, the Clinical Trial Assistant plays a key role in the success of global clinical trials at a local level. The tasks undertaken by a CTA are varied and can include:
- Providing ongoing administrative support to other members of the clinical study team, supporting other clinical colleagues in tracking study progress
- Collaborating with site staff to ensure clinical trials are being run according to the protocol
- Document management, tracking, electronic filing and review
- Ensuring studies are run according to ICH GCP and other applicable regulations at site
- Organising meetings
- Managing the delivery of non-drug related study supplies
- Supporting the study start up process locally
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will have the opportunity to experience the full lifecycle of a project and genuinely contribute to drug development and improving patients’ lives.
Detail-orientated, passionate and reliable.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support.
To enable success in this position you will have:
- A relevant educational background, either in life-sciences or as a licensed healthcare professional
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- A quality-focused mindset
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com