Country Lead Monitor
- Experience Level
As a Country Lead Monitor, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a client with which PRA shares a culture of innovation, flexibility and a common vision of bringing life-improving drugs to market. Leading by example, you can set the standard of excellence and enjoy a challenging career in this exclusive program.
The Country Lead monitor is responsible for the country-level management of one or two studies from feasibility to study archive, and for communicating the progress and status of the studies to other key players within the team. Adopting a quality-focus to your work on complex global studies, your main responsibilities will include:
- Owning the study planning, progress, quality and tracking, at a country level, with full accountability for the local CRA team
- Collaborating with other global study team members, reporting to them on study progress via monthly reports, or ad hoc as required
- Tracking study milestones to guarantee overall delivery
- Preparing the core country documents for successful study initiation, enrolment and maintenance, including the country enrolment plan
- Designing and delivering training to the CRA team to ensure quality site management and adherence to all applicable regulations
- Proactively identifying potential issues and implementing risk-mitigation plans to ensure successful study delivery
- Managing the country study budget
- Training CRAs on all aspects of the study, performing occasional co-monitoring visits and reviewing trip reports
- Delivering expert-level site management, taking full ownership of sites, to include all aspects of site management and monitoring
- Functioning also as a Senior CRA, you will also ensure control of study medication, deliver site-specific training, tracking enrolment at a site level and reviewing essential documents at site
- Working consistently and efficiently in this role, no two days are the same as you collaborate with other study team members to bring these life-improving treatments to market.
Quality-focused, detail-orientated and a key contributor to success.
To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience of leading studies at a country-level, as a Study Manager or Lead CRA
- A proven track record of success in site management and on-site monitoring
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements
- Prior exposure to budgets and feasibility within clinical trials is an advantage
- Degree educated in a life science discipline or international equivalent
- English and German of fluent level. French would be an advantage.
- A flexible, open-minded and culturally-aware approach to your work
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.