Project Manager, Based in Estonia
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
StatFinn - EPID Research is now IQVIA. We offer a full range of services in Clinical Trial Biostatistics and Data Management, Epidemiology and Real-World Evidence that covers the drug development life cycle – from Phase I to Phase IV and beyond. Our clients are leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide.
We are offering opportunities to work with the leading international healthcare organizations and the latest healthcare trends in a dynamic and flexible environment of a growing expert company. With us you can be part of our local organization with global career opportunities. If you are interested in human data science and in helping clients to drive drug development and healthcare forward, this would be an ideal place for you.
We are looking for a full-time PROJECT MANAGER to join our growing team in Tallinn or Tartu office in Estonia.
Your responsibilities include for example:
- Managing international scientific multi-country studies
- Planning and coordination of complex projects, including overall responsibility of project deliveries, scope, timelines and budget
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the client; facilitate communication between the client and the project team or other functional groups within the company
- Create project plans and trackers (for actions, decisions, risks, timelines etc.)
- Coordinate project documentation and records management
- Lead problem solving and issue resolution.
We will tailor the role and agree your exact individual responsibilities based on your background and preferences. With us you can be challenged and develop in a collaborative learning environment where you can have an impact on human health. We will support your development and career progression by providing career path opportunities locally and as a part of global organization.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
- A BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in life science or related disciplines
- Experience as a project manager
- Excellent client management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to plan and manage complex multi-country projects
- Ability to quickly learn and orientate into new projects
Experience in clinical trials, non-interventional studies and/or Real-World Evidence projects is also appreciated.
What we can offer you:
We offer a competitive salary along with other employee focused benefits for health and recreation. Our employees receive focused orientation training to ensure they are provided the best opportunities to perform their tasks. The working environment is vibrant with high-energy team collaboration and opportunities for personal growth and development in a research-orientated industry. With us you can develop, not only your own career, but also a strongly growing international company.
Please send your application in English.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.