Pharmaceutical Maintenance Engineer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for a new opportunity based within a pharmaceutical company in North Dublin.
This full-time permanent role will be responsible for the monitoring and progression of projects daily.
- Managing and delivering a range of process, regulatory, energy and safety projects on site.
- Effective communication with site personnel in relation to the planning and implementation of maintenance activities and/or projects.
- Monitor, inspect and verify the correct operation of manufacturing, utilities and environmental plant and equipment.
- Maintain and troubleshoot plant and equipment.
- Manage and control all work orders within the area of their responsibility.
- Review, modify and implement PPM activities as identified.
- Liaise directly with the Site Manager and the clients Team Leaders and Senior Operators to agree on schedules and the priority of works.
- Participate in the site Operational Excellence program and all other client site systems.
- Implementation of lean techniques in the running & coordination of maintenance and project activities.
- Timely generation, review, circulation and processing of all Track Wise records (RTC’s, deviations, incidents and CAPA’s).
- Timely generation and origination of ESCR’s as necessary.
- Investigate issues, identify maintenance & engineering solutions and implement as required
- Provide regular structured reporting to the Site Manager in relation to all issues and progress
- Ensure the client’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are achieved.
- Ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the client’s relevant standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
- Reporting any concerns or issues that may jeopardise the successful operation and/or continuous manufacturing on site or impact upon the client’s operations or support
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Degree qualified, in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 6 years’ industrial experience, preferably in a GMP environment
- Proven knowledge and understanding of principal engineering systems, process equipment, site utilities and facilities
- Good working knowledge of lean maintenance techniques along with a solid understanding of start up and maintenance requirements for plant
- A thorough knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and compliance measures
- Experience in negotiating with and managing external contractors
- Highly experienced in the management of small to medium sized projects
- Proficient level of IT literacy
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and information gathering skills, with fluent English
If you are interested in applying for this role, please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com
Apply for Pharmaceutical Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly