Sub Investigator – Clinical Research – LONDON
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are proud to be recruiting for a Sub Investigator at a leading Clinical Research Organisation based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to continue to develop a career in Clinical Research within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Working closely with the Principal Investigator to oversee the execution of clinical trial study protocols.
- Delegating study related duties to trained study staff
- Ensuring site compliance with study protocols
- Develop and retain a working knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines, Clinic SOPs, QA/QC procedures, and Investigator Forms
- Performance of study responsibilities in compliance with the approved protocol
- Documentation of all findings in subject specific source documents
- Provide ongoing assessment of the study subject/patient to identify Adverse Events
- Review and evaluation of study data and comment to the clinical significance of any out of range results
- Completion of study documentation in accordance with the study specific requirements
- Communication with Sponsors and Auditors
- Medical Degree
- GMC Registration
- Some prior experience and/or knowledge of clinical trials from either a commercial or academic perspective
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Simon Trebilcock at Barrington James. Simon is a Specialist Recruiter with 7 years recruitment experience in the Medical area, a MSc in Molecular Biology and a BSc in Chemistry. Simon will discuss the opportunity in detail with you facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Simon” at strebilcock (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Apply for Sub Investigator – Clinical Research – LONDON
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly