Clinical Development Manager - growing CRO - Belgium
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Upsilon Global are partnered with a growing CRO in Belgium who are seeking to appoint a Clinical Development Manager due to an internal restructuring. This full service CRO have enjoyed continuous expansion since their formation in the 2000s and the upcoming decade shows no signs of their success slowing down!
This CRO have an exciting client base with their collaborators ranging from niche biotech's to larger, global pharmaceutical companies and CROs. You will be involved regularly with client and vendor management so the ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with a variety of different size and type of organisations.
You will be responsible for establishing clinical operations processes and performance standards, and ensuring that all appropriate documentation of such processes and standards are developed and maintained in a manner consistent with GCP. You will also ensure the successful execution of the clinical services offered to clients consistent with those processes and standards, and including all customer specifications, timelines and budgets, and strict adherence to industry quality and regulatory requirements. You will supervise all staff belonging to the Clinical Operations Department.
- To manage resourcing, staff turnover, training and capacity need
- To manage performance and skill development of all internal and outsourced clinical operations staff.
- To ensure accurate identification and implementation of client and project requirements
- To bear end responsibility for all aspects of delivering clinical services.
- To support BD activities.
- To manage bid defences, budgets, contracts, training programs, and QA.
- To stay abreast of new developments and regulations in the industry and ensure that operational processes and standards reflect those developments.
- To advise customers of latest evolutions for efficiently designing and managing the requested services.
- To ensure close communications and coordination between operational teams, partners and vendors.
- Previous line management experience is essential, as you will be managing a team 10-12 clinical staff
- 10+ years of experience within clinical research is desired as someone coming in to this role will need to bring a wealth of experience to the CRO
- CRO experience is preferred, but not essential
- Ideally you will have broad experience within clinical research with some knowledge of the following: clinical monitoring, project management, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, and data management
- One of the key factors to succeed in this role is the level of hands on involvement you will be able to provide, so someone who has a willingness to support the team across all activities within clinical research is essential
- Post COVID-19, the role will require 2 days per week in the office which is located in Ghent, so you must be located within a reasonable driving/commuting distance
- Life Sciences degree preferred
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch, basic French, any additional European languages are a bonus
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office and other clinical software
For further information about the vacancy please contact Harry Henson on +44 203 875 99 66 or email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion.
Apply for Clinical Development Manager - growing CRO - Belgium
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Flanders
- Clinical Development £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Flanders
- Clinical Operations £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Flanders
- Clinical Project Manager £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Flanders