GMP role: Process Technician (German Speaking)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Purpose of the position:
The position supports the production of drugs for clinical trials.
In particular, the activities relate to the GMP-compliant production of dosage forms, operation of the manufacturing facilities, cleaning and documentation of the activities carried out.
• Incoming goods, appropriate storage and preparation for dispatch of the goods
• Production of the dosage forms including implementation of the necessary in-process controls
• GMP-compliant documentation and control of the activities carried out (electronic batch documentation, log books, labels, forms, associated enclosures)
• Operation including setup, cleaning and disinfection of the manufacturing facilities and rooms
• Delegated sample
• Responsible for order and cleanliness in the assigned task areas
• Collaboration in achieving the PHAD ORAL Supply Team goals
• Compliance with the assigned SOPs and training courses
• Compliance with general rules on HSE
• Adherence to values and behaviour
• Assignment to Team Encapsulation
• MUST HAVE: The candidate must already have experience in the manufacture of solid dosage forms (capsule filling area)
• Pharmaceutical technologists or people from the food sector with several years of experience in the GMP-regulated environment are preferred
• Flexibility, resilience and the ability to work in a team
• Willingness to work shifts is required.
• Languages: Fluent German, knowledge of English is desirable
Apply for GMP role: Process Technician (German Speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly