Senior Tech Transfer Specialist
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Tech Transfer Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Braintree, Essex. Our client focuses on advancing the growth of cell and gene therapy research across the UK, helping to promote the use of these therapies throughout the health services all over the world.
- Delivery of, on-time project goals and milestones from external CMOs through technical collaboration and direct input to the project activities.
- Tech transfer of processes both into and out of the Manufacturing Centre.
- Contribute to the necessary contractual documents to support external GMP manufacture such as, Service-Level Agreements, and Technical and Quality agreements.
- Strong interaction with the Process Development group and the Innovation Team to enable the transfer and scale-up of manufacturing processes.
- Maintenance of the site wide QMS to enable the outsourced activities of projects to be included and overseen.
- Interaction with industry and academic based groups to provide practical engineering and science-based solutions for tech transfer activities of cell therapy products.
- Use of a sound, detailed, and in-depth knowledge of technical and technology transfer processes, both in and out, to enable the Centre to deliver robust and scale-able processes.
- Delivering protocols, policies and service level plans in relation cell therapy medicinal products whilst ensuring the delivery of programme objectives.
- Input into the design and establishment of operating principles at the site.
- Ability to lead a team of motivated, highly skilled individuals.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with limited supervision, good user of initiative when required.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- BSc within Chemical / Biochemical Engineering or Life Sciences subject.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience of working in process development, scale-up and GMP Tech Transfer of manufacturing processes involving QC or assay development.
- Experience in writing and following GMP production protocols / batch records.
- Proven experience of working to GMP regulations to manufacture cell therapies or biologics.
- Experience of cell culture of human and mammalian cell lines.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Tech Transfer Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly