Sr. Consolidations Analyst (FP&A)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we're dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group's Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for general ledger accountability, financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis. This position is a key liaison connecting our multiple business units.
- Manage the monthly preparation and review of the Company's Financial Statements (Actuals/Budget/Forecast) including but not limited to: Cash Flows, Income Statement and Balance Sheet. Which includes the preparation of variance analysis and footnotes for financial statements. When needed, assist with key areas of the monthly closing process, such as revenue recognition, inventory, fixed assets, other asset accounts.
- Support process and system improvement opportunities by participating in change initiatives at project level
- Support the management in reviewing of all Sector deliverables (flash, monthly, quarterly and annually) to ensure accuracy and consistency. Discuss all questions or change recommendations with Sectors, and work to resolve in a timely manner. Publish various internal reporting packages to all stakeholders by the required dates.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting as required by the needs of management, including but not limited to in-depth reviews of financial statement accounts by analyzing balance changes against trends, researching contra amounts and ensuring proper accounting is applied.
- Conduct research and publish monthly reports on key markets, economic indicators and factors, competitors and customers to support Management's analysis of the current and future state of the business.
- Support annual budget process, including establishment of a budget calendar, preparing key financial schedule templates and consolidating all Global inputs into an overall Company summary for presentation to Corporate using current systems.
- Develop KPIs to track key initiatives and incorporate in existing reporting packages.
- Identify and implement operational process and internal control improvements as part of continuous improvement initiatives working with the proper departments.
Education - BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or similar field.
- 3-8 years of financial planning and analysis experience.
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting concepts and best practices.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; experience with financial performance systems (e.g., Great Plains, NetSuite)
- Multi-system intelligence which includes but not limited to; Microsoft Suite (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, deliver the outcomes, and meet the deadlines.
- Critical thinking, very detailed oriented, ability to plan, coordinate and prioritize multiple activities in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What's in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.