- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Statistical Programmer needed in Russia, Ukraine or Georgia
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Develop, test and run SAS programs for the statistical analysis and reporting of clinical study data. This includes programs for derived datasets, CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) datasets, tables, figures and listings and their validation.
- Ensure the maintenance of documentation e.g. the description of programs and validation
- Produce ad hoc data summaries when requested during the course of a trial.
- Liaise with internal departments, sponsors and other third parties to ensure all delivery requirements fulfil client needs.
- Extract information from the system during the course of a trial e.g. summaries, data listings, study data sets.
- Educated to degree level.
- The jobholder has SAS programming skills with knowledge in SAS/Macro, Proc Report and ODS. Good working knowledge in SAS/Graph, Proc SQL.
Apply for Statistical Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly