Commercial Development Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting new opportunity within a global leader in health and wellness, who are looking for a Commercial Development Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be based in London or Tring but will be homebased for now.
- Ensure that contracts & renewals with all customers are negotiated on time and all necessary commercial documentation is in place.
- Create and analyse various system reports and assist in developing and conducting business reviews with customers to identify growth opportunities and drive business.
- Analyse open orders/sales forecasts for long term label/bulk issues affecting sales targets.
- Ensure customer product/price lists are complete and available as required.
- Work with the regional commercial lead to generate costing for new customized products as requested by the customers and communicate any price changes to the operations team.
- Support commercial lead in ensuring product forecasts are in place & provide required order management support.
- Co-ordinate and participate in meetings with customers as required.
- Assist regional commercial lead in executing local trade marketing programs and promotions including samples as relevant.
- Serve as the primary point of contact along with the commercial lead to handle any questions from the customer.
- Build strong relationships with the regional regulatory affairs & registrations team handling labelling and registration for the customer.
- Collect relevant requirements from customer and pass on to regulatory team for action and ensure customer stays updated on progress.
- Accountable for progression of region launches through the Phoenix process to see products through to launch - ensuring all the right documentation is prepared for approvals at the stage-gate meeting, ensuring all follow-ups from the meeting are followed through and the project progresses smoothly.
- A creative team player who cares about team accomplishments.
- Strong interpersonal skills, work ethic and character.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and technical acumen.
- Results driven individual with excellent time and project management skills.
- Significant consumer product experience in Sales/Marketing/Customer Service.
- Experience in international business a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in business a plus.
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Must be skilled in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Commercial Development Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly