- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Provide statistical leadership and statistical expertise into clinical development plans, concept sheets and protocols for clinical development projects, represent Cytel and the statistical team on the Product Development Teams of sponsors.
Lead statistical teams on clinical development projects, ensuring alignment of objectives and delivery of statistical output on time and meeting project requirements, coordinating all statistical aspects across clinical trials of each assigned project.
Provide statistical input into study protocols, Case Report Forms, and data management plans, write statistical analysis plans, review or create analysis dataset specifications, and perform statistical analyses.
Review and contribute to study reports and clinical and statistical sections of regulatory submission dossiers, lead electronic submissions of clinical data to regulatory authorities, and participate to meetings with regulatory authorities.
When in the Lead Biostatistician role for a project: manage biostatisticians and statistical programmers with respect to statistical strategy, deliverables and processes.
Generate the use of innovative statistical methodology approaches by identifying, adapting, developing or using optimal statistical research methodologies and techniques appropriate to each project, and contribute internally and externally to the development and visibility of the company and of the Clinical Services department through her/his expertise and customer orientation.
Contribute to the development of sourcing strategy for projects.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Management / Statistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Biostatistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Statistical Programming £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)