Head of Product - Remote
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Head of Product who will play a pivotal role in the future of our company. Our Head of Product will be responsible for the realization of the company’s vision in the development of our product. You’ll be managing the product development team, collaborating with the marketing and support teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the product roadmap.
Head of Product: Responsibilities and Expertise
- Specifying and prioritizing market and product requirements, feature sets, and key positioning and messaging elements
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product owners whilst collaborating with the developers, and product-related personnel.
- Product planning and creation of backlog and deliverables; Defining KPIs and setting targets that move the team toward success
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Participate in the assessment of product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers to monitor/manager strategic product plans in helping to sell/promote the product, creating marketing materials that communicate product features, and building marketing campaigns to attract new customers
- Collaborate with the founders & Global Sales Manager for pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Become the key evangelist of product and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
- Measure current product performance and suggest improvements and iterations.
Experience and Soft Skills:
- 3-5+ years experience as product manager in digital healthcare company (Prior work at a eCOA/EDC vendor or similar digital health solution is required; a Digital Therapeutics company would be a plus)
- Well-informed on the MDR regulatory landscape for SaMD within the EU as well as the US
- Substantial knowledge on the digital healthcare market and trends (DTx, HTA, Reimbursement pathways)
- Life-sciences/business degree (with a specialization in project management) is a plus
- Well versed in Agile Methodologies
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the product and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A results and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to influence cross-functional teams via diplomacy and tact
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- English C1 proficiency is required
- Italian proficiency would be a plus