- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for a Senior or Principal Statistician to join a market leading immunology business with specialist experience in the research and development of allergy treatments as they look to continue on an exciting period of growth for the company.
This mid-size organisation are passionate in their ambition to transform patients’ lives through the ideas and products they bring to market covering such life impacting areas such as hayfever, pet and food allergies. With an exciting and varied pipeline from Phase I – III and post marketing this is a great time to join an organisation which is sure to become a household name.
As sole Statistician you will play an important part in delivering these important and life changing drugs to market. In addition to working on being the lead Statistician on multiple projects you will review / author SAPs, sections of the clinical study report and act as primary point of contact with all CRO/vendors for all biostatistics related activities.
If you are an experienced and driven Biostatistician who wants to have a direct impact on the successful launch of life changing treatments and are able to work flexibly across a multi-functional and collaborative team then this would be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Lead statistician for multiple projects.
- Responsible for all statistical aspects of clinical trial including trial design, programming, analysis and regulatory filing strategy.
- Collaborates with applicable study team members in the process of outlining the clinical development.
- Authors and/or reviews Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs).
- Authors/reviews sections of the clinical study report.
- Acts as the primary contact with CRO/Vendors for all biostatistics related activities on assigned projects.
- PhD or MSc in Statistics or Biostatistics combined with relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Advanced knowledge of clinical study designs and common statistical analysis methods.
- Extensive knowledge of MHRA, FDA and ICH regulations and industry standards.
- Good knowledge of statistical programming languages and statistical software (eg. SAS, R, East etc).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.