Freelance Business Systems Analyst - 12 months - Office-based
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
i-Pharm Consulting is seeking on behalf of a Top Biopharma a Freelance Business Systems Analyst to come on-board for a 12-month contract. My client is looking for an experienced candidate whose focus will be on electronic document management based on Veeva Vault.
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the management and support of business systems. This includes implementation, integration, testing, and management of system releases, as well as end-user support with a clear understanding of the pharmaceutical regulations.
- System Administrator for defined information systems (e.g., Veeva Vault Clinical)
- Assessment of user needs with business functions to provide support and proactive service
- The focal point to communicate system related problems, in collaboration with the IT teams and the software vendor on changes, fixes, and updates.
- Ongoing troubleshooting, user support, and maintenance of systems and ensure customer satisfaction
- Creation of system-related documents (SOPs, WISs, etc.) in compliance with relevant policies and standards
- Guarantee compliance with CSV requirements, IT policies, and standards
Competitive hourly rate
- University degree in science, computer science, management information systems, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience, preferably a minimum of 2 years in the pharmaceutical industry
- At least 1 years' experience in the business area in support and managing relevant IT systems, e.g., electronic Document Management System (EDMS), Contract Management System, electronic Trial Master File Systems (eTMF), etc.
- Experience in Veeva Vault administration and configuration beneficial
- Experience in drug development and clinical operations beneficial
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German, and/or French is a plus
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Robert Zevallos on +44 (0)203 189 0486, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Robert is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / Contract / Freelance / Clinical Research Associate / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Biotech / Biotechnology / Respiratory / Asthma / Cystic Fibrosis / Oncology / Breast / Pancreatic / Lung / Renal / Solid Tumour / Skin / Lymphoma and Non Hodgkin / Cervical / Melanoma / Friedreich's Ataxia / Multiple Sclerosis / Epilepsy / Migraine / Sleep Disorders / Neuropathic Pain / Malignant Pain / Fibromyalgia / London/ Phase II / Phase III / Monitoring / London i-Pharm / Home Based / Country / SCRA / Senior CRA / CTMS / EDMS / GCP / SOP / Oncology
Apply for Freelance Business Systems Analyst - 12 months - Office-based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly