Manager of Clinical Operations
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA and our employees have won numerous awards and accolades in the CRO industry and 2020 hasn’t been any different with gold winners in the Project Manager and Clinical Research Team of the Year at the Pharma Times awards!
We have won multiple awards across Europe, The America’s and Asia Pacific including BioPharma Asia/Phar-East Best CRO, Pharma Times Clinical Company of The Year and special recognition at the Vaccine Industry Excellent Awards.
We’re also growing and acquiring new sponsors. To support this growth, we are looking for a Manager of Clinical Operations who can be homebased in Denmark
Our rapid global expansion means that the pace of work here at PRA is often fast and our people are challenged daily to maintain the highest standards of best practice.
Nowhere is this more so that our Clinical Operations department and as a Manager of Clinical Operations you will collaborate with Project Teams to ensure that your team of IHCRA’s and CRA’s are able to deliver demanding clinical trials on time and on budget.
Your role will also focus on managing the resources within the team innovatively and effectively, providing training and development opportunities to the team, performing accompanied visits, handling quality issues and supporting the delivery of the overall Key Performance Indicators. There will also be the opportunity to work on global process improvement initiatives.
To succeed, you will:
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Has a good knowledge of Clinical Operations processes and systems.
- Understands interrelation of Clinical Operations functions within the department and across the full clinical trial process.
- Ability to set expectations and monitor employee performance.
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills
- Ability to identify and hire strong candidates through hiring processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of PRAs SOPs, WIs, and other policies and processes required by functional managers.
- Fluent in both English and Danish. Required.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Manager of Clinical Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly