Freelance Medical Writer
- Experience Level
Are you a Medical Writer looking for their next step, within a leading agency? Can you see yourself working within a fast-pace Oxford based office?
Albion Rye Associates have been asked to recruit for a talented Medical Writer to join my client and execute high quality medical content.
As an associate medical writer, your key responsibilities will include:
· Writing clear, grammatically correct, technical, and creative medical/scientific text for a various audience (i.e., healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical sales teams and patients), - while paying close attention to detail
· Able to follow a brief and produce a piece of work that meets the client’s needs
· Ensure all information for data and referencing for the publications/documents produced is accurate information
· Ensuring projects remain within specification and communicate between each other (clients and candidates) to negotiate changes where necessary
· Learning and understanding new therapy areas quickly.
We are looking for individuals with the following skills and qualifications:
· A bachelor’s degree (2:1 or higher) in a life science (biological sciences, biomedical sciences or biochemistry, or a closely related subject) and a strong academic record
· A life sciences PhD or a medical degree will add to the strength of the application
· A strong work ethic and a solution-focused ‘can do’ attitude combined with intellectual curiosity and creativity.
Apply below or alternatively contact me, Hannah White:
Apply for Freelance Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly