Clinical Outsourcing Vendor Manager - Spain
- Experience Level
Commitment to our staff is only surpassed by our commitment to advancing treatment options available to patients. We understand the importance of supporting and investing in our people. With 20% of our employees promoted last year, we don’t need to tell you that your career will thrive at PRA. We know it. And we can prove it. As we grow, so will you. Come discover your PRA.
We are looking for an Outsourcing Manager in Spain who will support the outsourcing and contracting needs of international Global Medicines Development and Affairs (GMDA). Under this role, you will work fully dedicated to one of our main clients, being responsible for the generation, negotiation and execution of contracts including budget and legal terms. The individual will ensure that the contract terms and budget meet the needs of the business.
You will be Responsible for:
- Ensures confidentiality agreements (CDAs) are executed as required.
- Generates CDAs for GMDA vendors.
- Reviews Health Care Providers CVs to determine accurate FMVs.
- Responsible for the contract negotiation/execution for vendors & HCPs supporting a business owner.
- Primary point of contact for functional areas requiring contract support.
- Primary point of contact for the vendors and HCPs while negotiating of the scope of work and budgets.
- Works closely with Legal, Business Owner and other relevant functional groups for review and escalation of contract issues.
- Completes new vendor set up activities.
- Completes entry into IProcurement.
- Distributes, tracks, monitors all contractual agreements through signature process following up with internal and external signatories as required through VCT.
- Supports cross-functional relationships with international GMDA (including local Medical Directors and Administrative Assistants), legal and finance.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- 4-year University degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a contract/vendor manager within a pharmaceutical/biotech/CRO.
- Knowledge of local contracting requirements.
- Negotiation, organizational and communication skills are required.
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Clinical Outsourcing Vendor Manager - Spain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly