Systems Engineer – Medical Devices (SaMD)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An exciting new opportunity for a Systems Engineer to embark on a long term assignment where you will be involved in working with software as a medical device (SaMD) utilising your expertise across Systems Engineering within the medical device area. This role will allow you to work for one of the world’s leading reputable companies best known for investing in the R&D of clinical development and to be exposed to some of the most prestigious and innovative areas in the pharmaceutical industry to date.
- Implementation and design of Systems Engineering
- Involvement in the full life cycle of development for products within a cross-functional team
- Assist software development activities for medical devices (SaMD)
- Involvement in clinical validation, risk assessment, system verification and conceptualization
- Design and implement a systems engineering approach in the areas of connected drug delivery devices, digital technologies, and SaMD
- Strong medical device and software development experience
- Knowledge across UML and SysML design
- Strong expertise across the web and mobile applications
- Experience with cloud and IoT architecture
- Strong exposure to Systems Engineering
- Familiarity with medical device regulations (ISO 13485; IEC 60601, 62304, 82304)
In return, you will receive
- Competitive pay rates
- Long term contract with the potential of extension
- The opportunity to work for one of the top pharmaceutical companies in a time of growth
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please email your CV today to email@example.com or call me on +44 (0) 1273 059 766 / +41 615 880 066. Loren is a Senior Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. In the course of this job offer the selected employee will be employed for hiring of services. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.