Health Economic Analyst - Grad role
- Experience Level
Health Economics Analyst
I am currently partnered with a unique, global healthcare consultancy who have specialist functions across Market Access and HEOR. After successfully completing projects in the US and across the EU they are continuing the expansion of their team and are looking for an experienced Health Economic analyst to work in close collaboration with the senior managers delivering projects from an EU perspective.
This opportunity is perfect for a Health Economic Graduate, that is looking to develop their career within a specialist Health Economic Consultancy. Due to the smaller nature of the company you will have an influential role in the development and expansion of the team over the next few years and will in turn take on new responsibilities to manage and mentor other analysts as they join the business.
Key Requirements :
- MSc degree or PhD in Health Economics, Modules in HTA & Modelling is advantageous.
- Health Economics 1 year in consulting or pharma.
- Knowledge of literature reviews/ systematic reviews and proposal writing
- Knowledge of Modelling (Cost-effectiveness, decision tree, Markov, Budget impact)
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector
- Strong Written and Verbal English Communication skills
- Full proficiency in MS Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Suppporting Health Economic and Research efforts
- Adhering to project timelines and budgets
- Drafting project reports and other deliverables
- Adaptation and creation of health economic models (cost effectiveness and budget impact)
- Compare and complete meta analysis
- HTA Pricing and reimbursement submissions.
- Communication with clients
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Car allowance
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Friendly, flexible working environment
- Market Access & Strategy
- Health Economics
- Systematic review of evidence
- Value communication tools
- Real world data analysis
- Clinical study design
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com
Apply for Health Economic Analyst - Grad role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly