Clinical Team Manager
- Experience Level
Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 17,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 95 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting life saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Our Clinical Team Managers are at the heart of our studies and play a pivotal role in our success.
Working in a fast-paced, client-focused global environment, our Clinical Team Managers are at the heart
of our project teams and our company. As a Clinical Team Manager you will create and maintain all
relevant clinical project documents and tools pertinent to the study, ensuring compliance with company,
applicable regulatory and customer requirements. You will need to ensure consistent implementation of
PRA methodologies during the different phases of the study.
As a CTM, your responsibilities will include:
- To serve as the primary liaison and primary point of escalation for clinical activities and team issues, interacting with clients, vendors and other PRA functional area
- To lead a team of Clinical Operations colleagues (CRAs, In House CRAs and Start Up Leads)
- To collaborate with Project Management to build and foster the client relationship and provide data as required for clinical performance metrics and project status metrics - applying and drawingconclusions between project activities/deliverables and project metrics and initiating measures to improve metrics
- To focus on proactive risk identification and management, including implementation of CAPAs where applicable.
You will liaise with Clinical Operations Managers to resolve resource and performance issues and
contribute to Business Development activities participating in proposals and bid defenses as needed.
Additional tasks include trip report review, forecasting and project management of the study start up
process across your region.
Proactive, collaborative, innovative.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through
constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A relevant degree or be a licensed health-care professional
- A thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and an awareness of local and international regulatory authority regulations.
- A considerable amount of experience in clinical research / clinical operations with at least several years’ experience of managing clinical projects, including providing leadership in a multi-country international setting, ideally in a CRO
- Self-evident experience of leading a clinical team to successful project delivery
- Finance management and forecasting skills
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. At PRA,
the benefits just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Clinical Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly