Lead Consultant- Health Economic Outcomes Research
- Experience Level
- Lead Consultant - Health Economic Outcomes Research (Administrative Claims)
- This leading global Health Practice consultants to clients on financial and utilization characteristics of disease processes and treatments as well as healthcare reform, risk arrangements and payer systems. This is a great opportunity to be able to join a growing team, providing strategic insight to the wide range of clients this consultancy works with.
- Develop claims-based methodologies for administrative claims based
- Work with and supervise data analysts
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Mentor junior members with programming and analytic skills
- Author client reports and publications for peer-reviewed journals
- Advanced degree or at least 4 years of experience in the field
- PharmD, RN, MD, MPH, MS, Phd, FSA etc
- Experience with MarketScan and/or Medicare
- Sound understanding of medical coding systems (CPT, ICD, DRG)
- Experience with healthcare finance and payers systems
- Experience programming in SAS/SQL
- Experience in HEOR/Outcomes Research
- Consulting Experience (Preferred)
- Health Insurance
- Great PTO!
- Competitive Salary!
- Much more!
- New York (Post Covid)
Interviews taking place immediately. Apply ASAP to avoid disappointment!
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Lead Consultant- Health Economic Outcomes Research
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly