Market Access Writer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you a Market Access Writer, looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for a Market Access writer to work within a pharmaceutical consultancy client of ours. They have multiple clients within the pharmaceutical sector and are experts in managing their market access space. With modern offices based in a few major UK cities, there is no set location to work from.
The role would be working closely with the market access team and other writers, who are working on the same projects. You would be writing/developing medical content to help successfully commercialize their client’s innovative pharmaceutical products, into complex markets. They are looking for someone with strong focus on project management, who can work under pressure as the main point of contact in a large business.
You would be working as a primary medical writer developing accurate content for global value dossiers and other payer-focused market access communication deliverables.
- A degree life science, Health economics or something relatable
- Knowledge of writing HTA submissions, Global Value Dossiers and other medical documents.
- 2 years’ experience working as a med writer or within Market Access.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on drug or vaccine projects
- Excellent presentation skills, using scientific wording, clinical trial data, HEOR studies and real-world evidence.
Along with the generous salary, the client offers a good benefits scheme including 28 days annual leave, excluding a day for your birthday and an incentive-based bonus scheme.
If you are looking for a new role do not hesitate to drop me your CV to Charlie.email@example.com and we can have a chat!
Apply for Market Access Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly