Senior SAS Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is one of the largest specialist data focused contract research companies in Europe supporting human clinical trials developing new life saving drugs. Using its innovative Electronic Data Collection system, ePRO mobile app and related biometrics services, the company is a market leader in the healthcare arena.
The role will involve:
- Performs Lead SAS® Programming activities to contractual requirements, project scope and to agreed timelines according to company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Working closely with Members of Data Management, Project Management, Statistics, Medical Writer and Quality Assurance functions.
- Acting as Lead Programmer across multiple studies
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- Senior role will include project leadership activities
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS® programs for the production of analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Contributing to SQN’s development of new systems, processes and SOPs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expertise in CDSIC standards, including a thorough understanding of SDTM/ ADaM IG, creation of SDTM and ADaM mapping specifications, defines and reviewer’s guides.
- Experience in the conversion of data sets into SDTMs
- Experience of running data integration projects
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
- Minimum of 5-6 years SAS® programming experience ideally in the CRO environment
- Good organisational skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects and allocated activities
- Experience of leading project teams, forecasting work and assessing progress
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Practical experience with SAS v 9 and macro development
- Understanding of clinical development processes
- Good communication skills and high level of English language
Apply for Senior SAS Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly