Global Start Up Project Manager
- Experience Level
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
We are delighted to be working with one of the worlds largest Pharmaceutical organsiations and are seeking a Global Study Start Up Project Manager.
The Global Study Start Up Project Manager will be responsible for defining, developing and delivering Global Study Start Up Project Plans by partnering with the Study Manager, the Clinical Trial Application Group, Clinical Research Site Assistants, CRO Study Start Up and Site Operations Relationship Lead and others as required for Phase 3 and other supported studies.
- Partner with Study Optimization to leverage site intelligence to inform the Start Up Project Plan.
- Partner with the Targeted Site Investigator Network Strategy Implementation Lead to ensure accelerated start up strategies are leveraged at Targeted sites.
- Partner with Clinical Trial Application and CRO Start Up functions to align all country and site activities to Start Up Project Plan
- Identify risks to site activation and develop mitigation plans. This role is also accountable for resolution of Site Activation escalations for Study Teams including offering options for mitigation (both at the study and site level).
- Leader of the Start Up Sub team and a core member of the Study Management Operations Sub team.
- Ad-hoc member of the Core Team Meeting throughout study start up.
- Accountable for startup of sites to be Ready to Enroll
Innovative, forward-thinking and delivery-focused.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and we enable this success through consistent training, development and support.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Extensive Study Start-Up delivery experience including oversight of Global projects
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices, monitoring, clinical and regulatory operations
- Must have a BS/Nurse – 5 years relevant experience or MS/PhD – 3 years relevant experience
- Prior Experience Preferred:
- Demonstrated knowledge of site selection, site activation, site readiness interdependencies
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional teams
- Previous CRO oversight experience
Please note this position can be offered fully home based from any UK location.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.