RA Policy Director - CONTRACT
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Director, European Policy (biotechnology) – UK based
Would you like to use your experience engaging with regulatory authorities and life sciences industry bodies across Europe?
Do you enjoy policy development, analysing regulatory landscapes and strategies and influencing relevant authorities and bodies?
This vacancy (available on an urgent contract and permanent basis) is a perfect opportunity to work with an established global policy team, for one of the words leading innovative global biotechnology companies.
You will develop appropriate regulatory policy strategies for Europe, engage with influencers and experts across Europe, in order to help create a favourable regulatory environment for the introduction of innovative biologic treatments across Europe.
To be considered for this influential, six figure opportunity, we are interested in speaking with professionals who have:
- Extensive experience with a range of regulatory, safety, and R&D policy topics.
- Proven experience leading the development and execution of strategic plans for each assigned policy area.
- Experience of sharing strategic policy insights with internal stakeholders.
- Experience guiding and advising senior leadership in selecting issues, establishing priorities and developing and executing regulatory policy advocacy plans.
- Proven experience required to support the creation of necessary infrastructure/processes for developing the regulatory policy function.
- Experience articulating and influencing regulatory and R&D policies on behalf of a pharmaceutical / biotechnology company.
- Proven experience representing a pharma or biotech company in person and remotely to external regulatory, policy and industry organizations.
Contact Isabel Brickle, our Regulatory Affairs specialist senior consultant for more information.