Associate CRA (2021)
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Whether you’re beginning or continuing your career as a CRA, this role is an ideal stepping-stone. You’ll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
Award winning and innovative, we’ll give you access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects but with a regional / home state travel remit, so no need for national travel in certain countries. You’ll be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
You should have:
- Background: Bachelor / Masters or higher level degree in Medicine / Pharmacy will help you to deal with specific language of clinical trials and medical terminology. We appreciate awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines, local regulatory requirements.
- English language: fluent English is essential for communication within international environment at IQVIA.
- PC skills: You should be able to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and quickly get familiar with specialised software of IQVIA.
- Planning & multitasking: We will assign you with several projects at a time. Therefore, you will have a lot of urgent tasks to do.
- Attention to detail & accuracy: behind each document is a real patient. You should keep a sharp eye on every detail of the document to ensure compliance with all procedures and regulations.
- Collaboration: we do expect you to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Readiness to travel up to 50-60% of working time
- Working experience: previous experience in clinical trials area will be an asset.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.