Remote SAP MDG Security Analyst (Contractor)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An exciting opportunity for an SAP MDG Security Analyst to join one of the most innovative and ground-breaking multinational pharmaceutical organisations in Switzerland. This professional will lead a program of SAP ECC user access analysis and removal and will need actual hands-on experience on this topic.
- Taking a lead role on the SAP ECC / SAP MDG areas reporting on activity
- Organizing SAP ECC security changes ensuring they are tested and approved
- Responsibility for analysing and cleaning up SAP ECC 6.0 roles and authorisation via SAP MDG 9.0
- Creation of new roles in SAP ECC, removing critical transactions and roles from users
- Accountable for updating and reviewing analysis that covers SAP ECC / SAP MDG roles and authorisation models
- Organise the submissions for removing access that isn’t required from SAP ECC including SAP MDG used from Master Data Processing
- Strong experience in SAP ECC security tools
- Extensive expertise in SAP ECC / SAP MDG
- Certifications in DMAAI, MDM or relatable qualifications
- Experience of working on data access removal and modifications
- Data analysis, architecture and modelling capabilities
- Strong project management experience for implementations
- Experience on the business side as a technical business partner engaging with stakeholders
In return you will receive:
- A competitive hourly rate
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in SAP MDG projects and obtain international exposure to a well-established network
- Career growth and new challenges
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment
If you are a registered contractor available within 2 weeks’ notice and have the skills and experience for this opportunity, then please call Loren on +44 (0) 1273 059 766 / +41 615 880 066 for further details or email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loren is a search consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. In the course of this job offer the selected employee will be employed for hiring of services. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.
Apply for Remote SAP MDG Security Analyst (Contractor)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly